Sunday, March 4, 2018

February 13, 2018: Tata Ultra Marathon Training

Running Route: Oshiwara Backroad
Distance: 10.11 km
Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Avg Pace: 8'55"/km. Max Pace: 7'28"/km.
Time: 5.21 am to 6.52 am

I am training for Tata Ultra marathon and wanted to run two 10 kms on consecutive days. This was my Day 1.

I started off slowly but later my speed increased. When I started, I had the feeling of why should I do this. I was feeling lazy doing it alone, but after 3-4 kms I started enjoying it. I enjoyed the run while listening to music. I was literally singing and dancing while running.

I completed 10 kms slowly but it was my best run till date. Alone, listening to songs, it is difficult to explain how wonderful and alive i felt during this run.

Injuries : No
Pain : Right calve felt heavy.

No comments: