Sunday, March 4, 2018

February 14, 2018: Tata Ultra Marathon Training

Running Route: Oshiwara Backroad
Distance: 11.03 km.
Time: 1 hr 35 mins
Avg Pace: 8'40"/km. Max Pace: 6'59"/km
Time: 5.15 am - 6.51 am

Second consecutive day, I ran 10 kms and I didn't feel tired or weary. I got up and reached the place, it was very cold when I started running, I was shivering. I kept telling myself that this cold is temporary and I will be sweating after some time (which actually happened later). It actually feels good to see  people around you wearing shawls & sweaters and you running & sweating!

So, I started running better than yesterday and again I was enjoying myself listening to songs & singing then while running. Some faces looked familiar from my yesterday's run & they also looked at me with recognition.

During & after the run I felt confident and it made me feel a bit positive about Tata Ultra run for the first time. Thanks to Ashish Niranjan sir for recommending this to me.

Injuries: No
Pain: No.

No comments: