Sunday, March 4, 2018

February 16,2018: Tata Ultra Marathon training

Running Route: Oshiwara Backroad
Distance: 7.13 km
Time: 1 hr 15 min
Avg Pace: 10'31"/km. Max Pace: 8'35"/km
Time: 5.24 am to 6.41 am

I was enthusiastic for today's run & was remembering my last 2 run's happiness. But as  I started, my foot started paining. First I thought its due to my shoes, I tried re-wearing them, but after sometime both my foot started started to pain. So rather than running, I started to walk. Today's morning was mostly was walk and run, mostly walk than run.

Today, Robert sir asked me not to run the ultra because it would be tough, got very steep hills and I might not be ready for it. I got disheartened listening to this, as Robert sir was the only support I had, now hearing negative from him made me demotivated. I was feeling sad ans scared & I was not aware of what I was scared of!

Later after coming back home, I spoke with Pooja. I was reassured after listening to her that she wants me to run and asked whether I really want to run or not. She just told me to take care that the run won't affect my back or result in any injury.

Injury: No
Pain: Foot pain. 

No comments: